Though East Asian tourists have been visiting Korea in droves since the turn of the millenium due to the Korean Wave (also known as 한류 hallyu), it is still largely off the radar of most Western tourists. As such, having locals stare or listen to your conversations is still somewhat a common experience among Westerners visiting Korea. Children in particular will approach you or shout a "Hi!" in passing. Much of this is done out of curiosity and eagerness to hear English spoken by native speakers. Although most Koreans have been educated in English since elementary school and most companies set a premium on possessing a certain level of fluency, in general the people will find it difficult to understand or speak it. However, some city dwellers can speak at a basic level. Tourists will normally find Koreans to be quite friendly and helpful when trying to find their way around.
For this reason I like Korea so much and want to experience Korea closely. I want to explore Korea as much as I can but below I am going to highlight some of the destinations in Korea and what I am going to expect there.
This place must go place when you are in Korea. The palaces have a very beautiful architecture, very traditional look. There are five Grand Palace in Korea. Gyeongbukgung ,Changgeonggung and Chandeokgung Palace.I really want to see the scenic beauty of those palace .
+-+Copy.jpg)
H
Going to many market in Korea.
Why? because when we visit other country, it’s not complete when we don’t go to shopping and experience local culinaries/ foods. As far as I know, there are a lot of market in Korea, such as Namdaemun market, Insadong market, Dongdaemun market and many more. Walking within the market while taste street foods has been my dream, as long as I often watching Korea’s reality show and drama that introduce me to street foods in Korea.
Korean Cosmetic
As a girl, the thing that I interested to buy in Korea is Korean cosmetic product. All of this product high quality and cheap. I really love 'Spao and Ethude house '.
I Am Hallyu Star Lover
Yes i am a big fan of korean artist like lee min ho , he so very handsome guy and very kind person .i really hope to meet him again .Namsan Tower
which is one of the best points to overlook the whole city.I wish to visit namsan tower .
Han River
I wish to visit Han River, Seoul. WHY? According a survey by Seoul Development Institute, Han River had voted that the river as the most scenic location in Seoul in the top spot. Although Jeju Island is more popular than Han River for international tourist, I want to walk or cycling around the Han River Park and take pictures of Banpo Bridge at the night. Banpo Bridge makes Han River looks so beautiful at the night because the LED light makes the water pumped looks like rainbow. Eat while enjoy the beautiful view at Han River is best.
Lotte World
Opened in 1989, Lotte World is a major recreation complex located in downtown Seoul. It consists of Indoor Adventure, the world's largest indoor theme park, an outdoor theme park called Magic Island, a luxury hotel, the Korean Folk Museum, shopping malls, department stores, sports facilities and a movie theater, all in one place. I wish to see the beautiful lotte world.
.



+-+Copy.jpg)
+-+Copy.jpg)
+-+Copy.jpg)
+-+Copy.jpg)
+-+Copy.jpg)
Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.
TumugonBurahinNaalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.
TumugonBurahin